Re: [News] IBM Joins Burning Laptop Party

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> ThinkPad explodes at LAX, ignites bomb scare
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | According to an eyewitness report on the Awful Forums, passersby stared
> | aghast or fled crying terrorist, the ThinkPad (which was quoted to be an
> | IBM, not a Lenovo) apparently had a number of death throes as the fire went
> | through various phases, until eventually a United employee busted out the
> | fire extinguisher and laid the laptop to rest.
> `----
>
> http://www.engadget.com/2006/09/16/thinkpad-explodes-at-lax-ignites-bomb-scare/
>
> A perspective on greed for power below. Imagine what Vista will require in
> terms of power and how much heat it will emit.

I can just see the new case badge: "Iraqi terrorists recommend Microsoft
Windows Vista".

--
K.
http://slated.org - Slated, Rated & Blogged

Fedora Core release 5 (Bordeaux) on sky, running kernel 2.6.16-1.2133_FC5
 19:37:19 up 91 days, 19:54,  2 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.02, 0.00