Re: [News] LinuxWorld Keynote Talks Available Online

__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Sunday 17 September 2006 09:24 \__

> begin  oe_protect.scr
>> __/ [ Mark Kent ] on Saturday 16 September 2006 08:30 \__
>>
>>> begin  oe_protect.scr
>>> Peter Köhlmann <peter.koehlmann@xxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:

>>> It's useful that they keynote talks are available online, though, I'd
>>> say.
>>
>> It's not a commercially-motivated talk. And what about its content?
>> Pro-Open Source advocacy in LinuxWorld. Off topic, sure...
               ^ typo corrected
> Quite.  The line above saying "pro-Linux posters" is rather telling, as
> this is a linux advocacy group.  I still don't understand why the trolls
> get fed...

They do? I thought they had abandoned the newsgroup. But then Roy Culley
posted some revealing stats. *grin*

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Software sucks. Open Source sucks less."
Tasks: 123 total,   1 running, 120 sleeping,   0 stopped,   2 zombie