Re: More Proof of Flatfish+++ Windope Asstroturfer Double Standard.......

Asstroturfing flatfish+++ cubicle monster wrote on behalf of micoshaft:

Post a useful linux article and you are accepted as a genuine hero.
Post a Windope article after accepting money from micoshaft
and you are labeled as an asstroturfing cubicle bound troll.

Here we have a person posting from news.sunsite.dk which is kind of a
unique domain.
Add into the fact that the Newsreader is kind of unique as well and it's
easily picked up by even the most inept troll detector (Clippy).

So here is but ONE of the several negative posts this person has made,
this time under the nym "Johansen":

Yada yada yada yada

Yawn yawn yawn yawn.

Notice the yada yada yada yada:

To begin the feeding frenzy we first have yada yada yada yada:

Then we have yada yada yada yada:

And of course what posse mob would be complete without yada yada yada yada.

BUTT yada yada yada yada

Yawn yawn yawn.

Look, I'm losing touch with my trolling and have become boring.
So how about we call it a draw and part with some wise advise.

First of all, I advise asstroturfers to give up all loyalty
to asstroturfing employer and download some GNU/Linux and
install to all PCs with immediate effect.
http://www.livecdlist.com
http://www.distrowatch.com
And then install some Open Office and Firefox to follow
http://www.openoffice.org and http://www.mozilla.com
And then catch up on livecd news http://www.livedistro.org
And then download some VMWare and run some of the hundred
or so virtual machines available at http://www.vmware.com
such as the working Open-Exchange Server, Sourceforge demo,
Bugzilla demo, Asterisk server, Open LDAP server etc...
And then try running Qemu built into knoppix 5.0.1
that is a full free virtual machine to which you can
install windopes and run windopes in a linux window.
All these tasks will make you a wiser person and get
prepared for virtualization.
That is so much better than working in a cubicle
as an asstroturfer, I think you will agree. You
can become a better person and avoid becoming a cubicle monster.