Re: [News] SCO Sobs, Blames Others

This whole rotten thing can be mined for useful perspectives.  I see
here, *how many years* the thing went on.  The irrelevance of right
vs wrong; of truth vs lying.  The shadow it cast over open/free
programming and software (which in retrospect, seems reason
enough for the bad guys to do it).  Appropriate application of however
much time in the slammer for a few of those people, won't make us
whole again.

Sincerely -- Martha Adams

"Stephen Fairchild" <somebody@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> __/ [ Tony Sivori ] on Friday 15 September 2006 18:18 \__

>>> SCOX just dropped below its 52 week low. Even the dullest of
>>> investors
>>> are realizing that buying a lotto ticket is a sure thing compared to
>>> SCOX
>>> stock.
>>>
>>> $2.15 at 12:37 PM ET

<snip>