Re: Golden killfile awards nominees

__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Saturday 16 September 2006 08:26 \__

> begin  oe_protect.scr
>> __/ [ Larry Qualig ] on Friday 15 September 2006 22:51 \__

>>> I'm absolutely 100% positive that you're talking out of your ass on
>>> this one. I have never posted as "Hadron Quark" and I'm most certain
>>> that Hadron didn't break into my Google account and post as me.
>>>
>>> But hey, why let little inconveniences like the truth get in the way of
>>> your far-fetched conspiracy theory. But then again, I'm sure that you
>>> have some proof or evidence to support your claim. You do, don't you?
>>
>> I was being sarcastic. Sorry about that, Larry. Didn't mean to annoy you
>> there, but rather make fun of "Hadron", whose /ad hominem/ attacks and bad
>> language won't be missed. You, on the other hand, are polite and
>> well-mannered, putting aside the Roy Culley incident.
>>

> And a few others, or are you referring to the mesgid incident?

I knew I was missing something. Judging by the reaction of others, one can
sometimes say a thing or two about posting history. The sheer number of
posts makes this an impossibility so the aggregated impression is a good
indicator.

To me at least, Larry has never been rude. But his intent and approach in
COLA participation strikes a nerve. He is, just as the stats have him
labelled, a Microsoft apologist. And I struggle to comprehend how or why
someone would defend such a vile, unethical, brutal and dishonest company.
Its 2 principal leaders very much refelect on the characteristic of the
company, so defending the company on a personal (per individual) level is
inexcusable as well. And I've heard enough bullying and arrogance stories...
it's a case of running over anyone who stands in your way -- an embodiment
of an extremist go-get-her culture.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    X-No-Archive: No. Stand behind what you say