Re: Golden killfile awards nominees

__/ [ Larry Qualig ] on Friday 15 September 2006 22:51 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> __/ [ Mark Kent ] on Friday 15 September 2006 18:11 \__
>>
>> > begin  oe_protect.scr
>> > BearItAll <spam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:

>> > It's Hello! magazine, not Hello :-)  Or, you could try for OK!, or,
>> > there's Closer!, or Heat!
>>

>> He could feature in page 3 of The Sun, but it'll probably take a lot of
>> estrogen.
>>

>> > You'd've thought that the net might've put an end to such stuff, or
>> > perhaps the proliferation of tv channels hosting magazine fluff aimed at
>> > girlies, but no... if anything, there're more than ever!
>> >
>> > I wonder of billwg!!! writes for one?
>>

>> I think he's been gone for a while. And Larry nymshifted back to the old
>> identity. Hadron Quark just wasn't to be...
>

> I'm absolutely 100% positive that you're talking out of your ass on
> this one. I have never posted as "Hadron Quark" and I'm most certain
> that Hadron didn't break into my Google account and post as me.
>
> But hey, why let little inconveniences like the truth get in the way of
> your far-fetched conspiracy theory. But then again, I'm sure that you
> have some proof or evidence to support your claim. You do, don't you?

I was being sarcastic. Sorry about that, Larry. Didn't mean to annoy you
there, but rather make fun of "Hadron", whose /ad hominem/ attacks and bad
language won't be missed. You, on the other hand, are polite and
well-mannered, putting aside the Roy Culley incident.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Useless fact: ~70% of organisms are bacteria
Tasks: 126 total,   1 running, 124 sleeping,   0 stopped,   1 zombie