Re: [News] DRM Cracked (Reverse-Engineered) Again

__/ [ Kelsey Bjarnason ] on Thursday 14 September 2006 21:01 \__

> [snips]
>
> On Thu, 14 Sep 2006 15:08:15 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> And we are yet to download scents, aren't we? If only there was an
>> electronic peripheral that could stimulate the taste buds and sense of
>> smell.
>
> Add in sense of touch and watch the cyber sex industry take over the
> world. :)

Oh, that will come too, my friend.

People are already cyberspacing with all sorts of games. And there's a WoW
thingie going on too; and wiremesh overlaid models of girls that are
open-sourced, as in "customise her, then do her". Earlier today in Digg I
found out that USB-powered vibrators exist. Gary might be thrilled. It
tickeles a nerve... or a fin. :-S