Re: [News] GNU/Linux at NASA, Suits All Needs

> | "Linux's flexibility and scalability enable us to easily add, remove,
> | and extend devices with minimal difficulty."

  It's a good choice. Since, it's essentially the only choice.  There is
nothing wrong that I know of with the Linux Kernel, so ripping it up and
stripping most of the shit out of it for a PDA, a shoe phone, or a sex toy
OS is certainly not out of the question.  In the case of spacecraft, there
is sufficient complexity to warrant an OS.

  But this is not the case for a TV or a telephone.