Re: [News] China Produces $125 Linux PC

asstroturfer flatfish+++ idiot wrote on behalf of micoshaft:

> On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 19:51:36 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Mentioned again in the Inquirer.
>>
>> China to produce $125 PC
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | A Chinese outfit is hoping to release a PC which will hit the shops
>> | with a price tag of $125.
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=34355
>
> Sounds like a junkbox.
> Just what we need, another CPU ala Cyrix (remember them?)

Spoken like a perfect idiot on behalf of micoshaft.
We already know micoshaft has mobilized loads of asstroturfers
funded through stealing money from charities to
talk down cheap computers. But I never thought it go this far.

Its great to see the $125 machine runs GNU/Linux.
All free, making the price of the unit very low.
Loads more distros like that available...
http://www.livecdlist.com