Re: RMS Interview on Kerala's Migration to Linux

On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 16:22:01 -0700, Sophie Kowalski wrote:

> Here we see Roy Skankowitz and his trained poodle (Mark Kunt) slurping
> each other off. Nice too see fags like this get along so happy and gay.

I think they are joined at the hips, if you get my drift :)
All we need is Willy "empty suit" poaster to arrive and it will be a
gang bang!

All three of them are totally pathetic.

One posts other peoples material (uses it without permission as well)
and the other two follow around like trained poodles, to use your term.