Re: My wife is threatening to name our next cat "Microsoft"

spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx came up with this when s/he headbutted the keyboard a
moment ago in comp.os.linux.advocacy:

> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> did eloquently scribble:
>> __/ [ Mathew P. ] on Saturday 30 September 2006 10:31 \__
>
>>> Really, the title says it all.
>>>
>>> It was a trying day.
>
>> Propose Lynx < http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynx >. *wink*
>
>> Tell here that calling a cat Microsoft will have him/her abused at
school.
>> And it makes the cat highly abusive as well. Not only will it chew your
>> furniture, but it will also fling it, having reached its short temper
>> thresholds.
>
> Not to mention refusing to use the litter tray, preferring to leave its
> messages on your pillow, sofa or carpet.

There's one thing - you won't have to train it to open the windows or doors
- it'll just let all and sundry in. You'll come back from work and there'll
be piss on your rug and the DVD'll be gone.
--
-*- Linux: Because restarts are for upgrades.
-*- Some people are like Slinkies; they serve no specific purpose,