Re: Windows Vista Review by Linux User

  • Subject: Re: Windows Vista Review by Linux User
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 14:24:27 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ William Poaster ] on Friday 29 September 2006 12:48 \__

> On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 06:40:43 -0500, Linonut wrote:
>
>> After takin' a swig o' grog, pcutilisateur@xxxxxxxxx belched out this bit
>> o' wisdom:
>>
>>> I just download windows vista from microsoft server, and I must say
>>> it's has lots of features of OSX, and few linux style games, and even
>>> security. However, security is not as strong as linux ofcourse.

>>> I am wondering what other linux user think of it?
>>
>> Trying it is low on my priority stack.
>
> On my scale it registers -9999.

bas3-toronto01-1177779921.dsl.bell.ca

Opera on Windows. Seems suspicious, but I'm not entirely sure. Notice the
subject line. Should read "Windows Vista Review by Windows User with
proprietary Web browser and a neighbour of Scott Nuts (sic)".