Re: [News] Open Source Routers Have Reached Cisco Parity

Roy Schestowitz :
> Open source router on par with Cisco, users say
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| "I'd say that any PC we could put [Vyatta OFR] on today is going to be
>| way faster than Cisco. I would not be doing backbone routing with this,
>| but I would not hesitate to say this will compete against Cisco
>| either," Newnam said. "Well, as long as we're not switching half of
>| the U.S. of course."
> `----
>
> http://searchopensource.techtarget.com/originalContent/0,289142,sid39_gci1218088,00.html

You should see what Smoothwall is offering too! www.smoothwall.com.
Their corporate offerings are *very* powerful, and the system
requirements are tiny.

--
The sooner our happiness together begins, the longer it will last.
		-- Miramanee, "The Paradise Syndrome", stardate 4842.6

http://www.websterscafe.com