Re: [News] Five Ways of Earning Money from Free Open Source Software

__/ [ [H]omer ] on Monday 25 September 2006 11:21 \__

http://www.thinkingphp.org/2006/09/24/5-innovative-ways-open-source-can-generate-money/
>> http://tinyurl.com/zf57a
>
> Or ...
>
>    1. Collect underpants
>    2. ???
>    3. Profit!
>
> :)

Should profit alway be the fifth? I'll have go.

        1. Collect underpants
        2. Buy Vista-capable machine
        3. Replace high-end components with underwear, then install Linux
        4. ???
        5. Profit!

Related article: Yes, Virginia, You Can Make Money On Linux

http://www.crn.com/sections/software/software.jhtml?articleId=192000033