Re: Democracy Player (Linux) Beats iTunes, Argues Reviewer

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> Democracy Player: A Superior Multimedia Alternative to iTunes on Linux
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Linux users have found their options limited, as iTunes is to this very
> | day still not available on the Linux platform natively. Apple is foolish
> | for ignoring this, but we believe that we have located a better
> | alternative in the video podcast realm than what iTunes was offering
> | anyway - Democracy Player.

Democracy Player - what a name; I just heard it was banned in China.

http://www.getdemocracy.com/images/windows-walk-screens/03.sidebar.jpg

They need to rename that "Telemusicvision" tab - at a side glance it
always distrub me as "Telecircumcision"