Re: [News] Making Debian and Kubuntu Linux More Beautiful (Just Minutes Away)

> What amazes me is the number of people who criticise Ubuntu Linux for its
> brown/orange theme, which can be changed instantaneously, and even get
> Beryl/XGL added.

One of the first things I did after installing Ubuntu was download
some different themes and backgrounds, changed the default colors
and icons.  Easy to do... all pointy and clicky even.  If there is
one thing Linux is, its customizable.

Thad