Re: [News] Vista Pushes More People Over the Edge... to Find GNU/Linux

__/ [ John Locke ] on Saturday 07 April 2007 03:44 \__

> On Fri, 6 Apr 2007 19:03:13 -0400, "amicus_curious" <ACDC@xxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>

>>"Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>> Moving to a Linux PC or a MAC has never been more attractive. Thanks
>>> Microsoft!
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>> `----
>>>
>>That may or may not be the case, but how do you find any solace in
>>advocating something that people have to be driven towards by their
>>preferred vendors malfeasance?  Linux can prevail if and only if Microsoft
>>screws up royally.  That is a pretty poor strategy.
>>
> I would say that creating a costly,  unmaintainable rat's nest that's
> infested with content delivery code and won't run legacy applications
> is a  royal screw up.

amicus_curious (bill weisgerber) does not know what he is talking about
because he has no technical background and he never even _TRIED_ GNU/Linux.
Also see this E-mail from an old friend of him.

hi,

i just happened to notice that you spent some text debunking my old 'friend'
bill weisgerber last spring.

i went around with bill (& a host of other paid2post shills) on a nytimes
forum for over 3 years. despite being exposed for what/who they were/are,
they just would not quit their mindless pr firm hypenosys. at that time, the
nytimes was quite supportive of their charade. what a blight.

just anecdotal.

best regards,

<anon>

And there you have it. Yet another Munchkin gets caught. Let's not feed him.

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Disk quota exceeded; sig discontinued"
  3:00am  up 26 days 10:03,  7 users,  load average: 0.79, 1.27, 1.51