Re: Another Blogger Who Rejects Windows Vista

__/ [ The Ghost In The Machine ] on Thursday 05 April 2007 19:13 \__

> In comp.os.linux.advocacy, sas
> <sashoalm@xxxxxxxxx>
>  wrote
> on 5 Apr 2007 02:45:28 -0700
> <1175766328.397697.306020@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>> I haven't used or seen Vista myself, sounds like it's an XP encumbered
>> with lots of eye-candy, and that's why I'll never try it out unless I
>> have to.
>>

> Ah, but try it, you'll be hooked.  The first hit's free.
> :-)

Here's a funny little item about this:

Adobe targets school kids to get them hooked on software

,----[ Quote ]
| Adobe is where the 'apps' are manufactured. These apps that have the
| power to make images appear before our children's eyes. "There were
| all these, like, stars, and they were rotating. It really captured
| my attention," said Nigel, 14, hardly more than a child, but with
| the vacant expression of a man who has spent hours looking at a
| screen. Nigel has now discovered he needs glasses.

                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Windows Vistaster: Newly-coined Windows MEstake
Swap:  1036184k total,   677140k used,   359044k free,    39628k cached