Re: Register your complaint with abuse@demon.net

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 01:27:56 +0200, Hadron Quark wrote:

> "Mike" <i@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> Lintard Advocate wrote:
>>> Hey everybody. We are all sick of Roy Schestowitz the liar and
>>> spammer. His header say that we can report complaint to -

>>> Well I have had it up to here with his lies and spam making this news
>>> group to readable. I will register my complaint right now. I encourage
>>> everyone who is sick and tired or 500 or more lies every week from
>>> this loser to do the same thing.
>>>
>>> Get out the vote!!!  Register your complaint now.
>>
>> Nah. He's not a liar or a spammer. He just supports Linux strongly.
>
> He is a spammer because he posts unsolicited copies of other peoples
> work with contents contrary to the charter of this NG.
>
> He is a liar because he frequently misrepresents the article's contents
> in order to knock Microsoft.

i've seen NO indication that he is a spammer, liar or misrepresents
anything and as far as knocking msft that's a necessary part of
advocating linux because msft is by far its biggest detractor (and a
highly aggressive one at that). somebody's got to keep setting the record
straight against the constant barrage of attacks by the highly
predatory, billion $$ (via illegally maintained monopoly)
propaganda/deception/fud machine that's hell bent on destroying linux.

(ps. in case you haven't figured it out, i don't like msft much and the
more someone knocks it the more i like it)