Re: [News] 9 More Holes Revealed in Windows Vista

In article <56019679.r3eYUQgxmL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx says...
> Vista Security: 3 Holes Patched, 9 Holes Revealed

Isn't this similar to what the intelligence impaired types do?
Three steps foreward, nine steps back.

But then Vista has one additional: 743 holes denied.

Oh yes, one more: ALL user rights denied.