[News] More Problems With XBox 360: Playback and Audio

'Children of Men' HD DVD Hits Xbox 360 Playback Snag?

,----[ Quote ]
| We've contacted both Microsoft and Universal, but have not yet
| received any official word on whether it is a hardware problem,
| a software problem, or both.
`----

http://hddvd.highdefdigest.com/news/show/552

X360 Elite lacks PCM audio

,----[ Quote ]
| In a forum post, Microsoft techie Amir Majidimehr suggests that "If
| you are keen on having 5.1 PCM output, I recommend purchasing the
| Toshiba A2 player which after the price drop, will be much cheaper
| than Elite," which we suspect isn't quite the company line.

Loot: Redmond, We Have a Problem, Or, What's Wrong With the Xbox 360

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://ncroal.talk.newsweek.com/default.asp?item=533168