[News] Soon-to-be-IPO'd Open Source Company Releases New Product

Sourcefire releases new open source product

,----[ Quote ]
| Columbia-based Sourcefire Inc., which designs network intrusion
| prevention tools, released free network traffic logging software Monday.
`----

http://baltimore.bizjournals.com/baltimore/stories/2007/04/02/daily5.html

Related:

Will Snort Bring in the Dough? Reading Between the Lines on Sourcefire's IPO

,----[ Quote ]
| Network intrusion detection company Sourcefire faces a number of
| challenges but one of its biggest may be making a buck from an open
| source security project dubbed Snort.
|
| Sourcefire is expected to launch an initial public offering this
| week with shares priced between $12 and $14.
`----

http://biz.yahoo.com/seekingalpha/070307/28899_id.html?.v=1

MySQL prepares for IPO and reveals Oracle endorsement

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.cbronline.com/article_news.asp?guid=26F5F8B6-8CC6-4529-8DE7-65732FA84347