Re: it must be really crowded in there ..

  • Subject: Re: it must be really crowded in there ..
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 05:58:04 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ Doug Mentohl ] on Monday 26 March 2007 14:49 \__

> on Mar 21 2007 16:43:15 #null#, Bruno Mallie, Cactus Jack , Christopher
> Hurst, David Putty , George Peppard, Gustavo Vasquez , Hans Koenig,
> Hattori Hanzo, Hot Lemonade, Ivan Drago, Lenny, Linux security, Manolo
> Barboro, Michael Scofield, Murphy Douglas, Prickley Pete, Roland Garros,
> Ruben Kincaid, Sam Malone, Sonny Crockett, Sophie Kowalski, Sponge
> Worthy, Stephan Kronig, Steven Triccoli, Thurston Howell wrote:
>
>> BAWWAW~1
>
> linux-sux@xxxxxxxxx

Comcast must have given him a hard time after all the abuse, so he found
haven in Google Groups. He has also nyshifted to upset people whom I know
(e.g. "Paul Redpath" and "David Cristinacce").

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "I regularly SSH to God's brain and reboot"
Tasks: 108 total,   1 running, 105 sleeping,   0 stopped,   2 zombie