[News] Department Changes Mind, Says No to Windows Vista

Director of IT: Ah, Vista Vista

,----[ Quote ]
| There's a billion bloggers with opinions on Vista, but for better
| or for worse, I'm the person who will decide when (not if) Vista
| will be rolled out at my firm. In early 2006, when we knew
| Microsoft would be simultaneously releasing Vista and Office
| 2007, we started planning for a combo rollout. However, things
| change.
`----

http://directorofit.blogspot.com/2007/03/ah-vista-vista.html

No identifying details, but this could be real.

Related:

FAA May Ditch Microsoft's Windows Vista And Office For Google And Linux Combo

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.informationweek.com/news/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=197800480