[News] SCO Targets Open Wi-Fi, Not Just Open Source (Linux)

SCO Chair Argues for Open Wi-Fi Crackdown in Utah

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://wifinetnews.com/archives/007571.html

| "If people think SCO has gone crazy or 'MAD' it's now official,"
| McBride said.

Darl McBride destroying SCO: bankruptcy looms

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.techworld.com/storage/blogs/index.cfm?entryid=369&blogid=3