Re: [News] User's Guide/Primer to Moving from Windows to GNU/Linux

On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 04:36:16 +0100, Roy Schestowitz
<newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>From Windows to Linux
>
>,----[ Quote ]
>| For many companies and individuals migrating from Windows to Linux
>| makes sense. The reasons are compelling: greater stability and
>| reliability, lower cost, access to application source code, greater
>| security, and conformity with open standards, according to numerous
>| independent studies and industry experts. But what does it really
>| take to make this move. What risks are involved. Lets take a look.
>| First its good to know LINUX is Not Windows.
>`----
>
>http://www.kabatology.com/04/13/migrating-from-windows-to-linux/

Pretty good article until I got to this part:

"However, Linux does lack one major feature ? digital rights
management (DRM)"

Well...its not a feature as far as I'm concerned..and good, you won't
it in Linux.