[News] Ubuntu.com Gets PCLOSed, Overwhelmed by Unexpected Demand Levels

Ubuntu.com Overwhelmed

,----[ Quote ]
| Seem's everyone is excited about the newest release of Ubuntu, code
| named Fiesty Fawn. The Ubuntu.com website has gotten slower and slower
| as the day has gone on and it seems in the last half an hour the site
| has become a victim of its own success.
`----

http://www.packetmonster.net/ubuntu_com_overwhelmed

Torrents are now available online, as well as in mirrors. This is making
great impact, just a day after Dell announced Ubuntu laptops. I have just
told a Microsoft-loving colleague about Dell and Linux and he now wants to
try Ubuntu.