Re: [News] Vista is Named "Worst Nightmare"

> Windows Vista: Welcome to Your Worst Nightmare
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | If I was a Windows developer, I would want more say over how my
> | company's future was going to look, that's for sure.
> `----
>
> http://www.osweekly.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2533&Itemid=449
> http://tinyurl.com/2labo8

They should have an OSWeekly award ceremony:

The nominations for Worst Nightmare are as follows...

 . Your company burning to the ground, with you trapped in it.
 . Being named as a SCO supporter.
 . Deploying Windows Vista.

And the winner is ...

*Windows Vista* ... by a unanimous vote.

(Sweaty B. comes running on stage, screaming "Give it up for meeeee!")

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| I found [Vista] to be a dangerously unstable operating system,
| which has caused me to lose data ... unfortunately this product
| is unfit for any user. - [H]ardOCP, <http://tinyurl.com/3bpfs2>
`----

Fedora Core release 5 (Bordeaux) on sky, running kernel 2.6.20-1.2312.fc5
 17:51:45 up 1 day, 15:23,  3 users,  load average: 0.35, 0.25, 0.34