[News] Ubuntu's Final Image Tests Prior to Tomorrow's Linux Release, Conference Announced

Help Testing Feisty Final Candidates!

,----[ Quote ]
| Henrik Nilsen Omma asked the community on ubuntu-devel-announce to test
| Final Candidates of Ubuntu, Kubuntu and Edubuntu images.
`----

http://www.ubuntunews.info/help-testing-feisty

Ubuntu Live open for registration (Portland, OR, July 22-24)

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.markshuttleworth.com/archives/109