Re: [News] Windows Vista Sold 244 Copies in China

__/ [ William Poaster ] on Monday 16 April 2007 23:22 \__

> On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 11:49:56 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> __/ [ Mark Kent ] on Monday 16 April 2007 11:08 \__
>>
>>> ed <ed@xxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:

>>> Nothing wrong with making money from Linux and GNU stuff, and the best
>>> way of paying back is to make contributions - you are a model citizen!
>>
>> What's rotten is the BSA's complaint about people who spread CDs with
>> software like Mozilla Firefox and OpenOffice around.
>
> F*ck BSA.
>
>> They can smell what's coming... their jobs are becoming obsolete, so
>> they are getting bitter.
>
> Then they should gt out & get a *real* job.
>
>> One of them was trolling Netscape and Digg a while ago, suggesting that
>> Linux users are "cheap".
>
> You said he was trolling, ergo he's an idiot. As for "cheap", we don't
> have to pay exorbitant prices to subsidise users of a certain proprietary
> OS in another country who can buy it cheaper.

That guy was getting 'bitchslapped' and apparently left office in disgrace.
Enderle (Microsoft shill) recently published a paid-for essay where he tries
to tell Dell that Linux users are cheap and that Dell won't make any money
from Linux.

--
                ~~ With kind regards

Previously-unsurpassed exposure makes carnation-faced men
Swap:  1036184k total,   489636k used,   546548k free,    30096k cached