Re: Thank God some things never change...

  • Subject: Re: Thank God some things never change...
  • From: Zach <zsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 10:19:27 -0500
  • Newsgroups: alt.os.windows-xp, comp.os.linux.advocacy
Derk den Klotsoksel wrote:
Zach wrote:
After a 3 year hiatus from using Linux, I'm back to using it again
(openSuSE).  I read this NG religiously back then, LMAO at the trolls
and MS shills.

While you are laughing, *I* enjoy all those top-notch commercial programs on the Windows platform, I bought, right now, with all those free professional support sites to help you out if something goes wrong (which is rarely the case). WinXP works "steady as a rock", I had no security problems nor driver issues in six years!!!!!!!
I advise you to buy Windows XP.
Read the new cola faq, you've been away too long!

Welcome to comp.os.linux.advocacy, otherwise known as cola.  This
FAQ will try to address most of the issues regarding Linux and
this group.  Unlike the other FAQs, this one will try to be as
realistic as possible.  If you want the straight information from
real people, continue reading.  If you would like to be told what
you want to hear, or read a bunch of misinformation that you will
regret later as you find things don't work as they should, feel free
to read one of the other "FAQS" in here.

Snipped for brevity

Scheisterwitz = a troll

Ahhh, the more things change,
the more they stay the same.