Re: [Roy Schestowitz Lies Again] Ex-Softie Expects Millions to Use His Web Operating System

  • Subject: Re: [Roy Schestowitz Lies Again] Ex-Softie Expects Millions to Use His Web Operating System
  • From: Hadron Quark <hadronquark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 19:32:19 +0200
  • Cancel-lock: sha1:yipFuU/EIHLWTEtQ8Z+flmSV8JQ=
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • References: <4137595.KndCL4nHZe@schestowitz.com> <1qe3r85rjrzo3.dlg@funkenbusch.com> <1632956.SDjpqu7RBD@schestowitz.com> <mtf1f4-dsj.ln1@ellandroad.demon.co.uk> <6sxek84zxbo0.dlg@funkenbusch.com> <25udnU6RvqMPer3bnZ2dnUVZ_o3inZ2d@comcast.com> <pan.2007.04.14.15.17.11.722008@tiscali.co.uk> <83a7f4-na9.ln1@news.harry.net> <2325993.N6EEQRLWmA@schestowitz.com> <reply_in_group-37A7EB.11134014042007@news.supernews.com> <dL6dnfG4kbGirLzbnZ2dnUVZ_rDinZ2d@bresnan.com> <87odlplonj.fsf@gmail.com> <pN6dnW2zLs2e_L_bnZ2dnUVZ_orinZ2d@bresnan.com>
Maverick <Sun@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Hadron Quark wrote:
>> Maverick <Sun@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

>>>So it is just  you then, the nitpicker, eh?

>>>You should follow your own advice, boi.

>>>It sure looks like you are a shill.  Why do  you follow him around?
>>>Did he give you a bone?

>>>So says timmy without any proof of accusation.
>>>

>> Please try to think. The proof is in the Digg statistics you buffoon.
>>

> Ah, your adhominem attacks won't do  you any good.  All it does is

Asking someone to look into Digg is an "ad hominem" attack?
Sure. Whatever.

> make you look more foolish or desperate.  So, did Roy also throw you a
> bone?

Throw me a bone? Sorry?

> Is that why you follow him around?

Try better than that. I have Roybot very low on the agenda in my
newsreader. I only see when someone (rarely) bothers to reply to him.

--
They are most deceived that trusteth most in themselves.