[News] Mac User Tries Windows; Rare Leopard Screenshots

Back to Windows for 10 days

,----[ Quote ]
| Now the Windows was installed and it was time to download and
| install updates. I let Microsoft take my hand and lead me through
| the process. Two and a half hours later and after seven reboots
| I have finally got Windows installed and have all updates. Seven
| reboots!
`----

http://www.silvermac.com/2007/back-to-windows-ten-days/

Latest Leopard Build - Screenshots

,----[ Quote ]
| ThinkSecret has just posted a gallery of screenshots form the latest
| build of Leopard (9A410 ) which was released to developers just a
| few days ago.
`----

http://www.thinksecret.com/news/leopard9a410.html

Days ago:

A week with Windows

,----[ Quote ]
| I'm writing this part as therapy, and part talking point, in the hope
| someone will comment and explain why these things are the way they are.
`----

http://www.freesoftwaremagazine.com/blogs/a_week_with_windows

Apple to delay release of Leopard operating system

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/apple-delay-release-leopard-operating/story.aspx?guid=%7BEC0B70D2%2D922D%2D4520%2D9B9D%2DD64AC7BEBEC3%7D&siteid=yhoo&dist=yhoo
http://tinyurl.com/2hkr5d