Re: Ethical problems for Larry Qualig, proven liar.

__/ [ flyer ] on Sunday 15 April 2007 10:25 \__

> In article <jdb7f4-hbk.ln1@xxxxxxxxxx>, spam@xxxxxxx says...
>> Subject: Re: Ethical problems for Larry Qualig, proven liar.
>> From: [H]omer <spam@xxxxxxx>
>> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
>>
>> Verily I say unto thee, that flyer spake thusly:
>> > In article <1176513089.992538.102540@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>> > lqualig@xxxxxxxxx says...

>> Try looking at the Gizmodo article headline, fuckwit.
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/ynq62q (Google cache)
>>
>> Here, I'll quote the full article for you, since you obviously didn't
>> bother reading it the first time:
>>
>> .----
>> | PC Makers to Microsoft: "Vista Is Not a Seller. You Suck"
>> |
>> | This may feel like Groundhog Day for you and Steve Ballmer, but
>> | according to computer and component manufacturers, Vista is not the
>> | hotcake that they were hoping for. The not-so-shiny-shiny-anymore OS
>> | is not helping sales at all and some companies may end with a whole
>> | bunch of unsold stuff in their warehouses.
>> |
>> | Take Acer's president, Gianfranco Lanci, who has just said that "PC
>> | makers are really not counting on Vista to drive high demands for the
>> | industry." Or Samsung Electronics, who now says that DRAM demand has
>> | not matched anyone's predictions based on Vista's now failed
>> | projections, something that is being echoed by the industry as a
>> | whole.
>> |
>> | So forget about Señor Gates' words on Vista pushing PC sales. You may
>> | want to punch us, Bill, but apparently those 20 million copies sold
>> | are indeed business as usual. ?Jesus Diaz
>> |
>> | Hasta la Vista baby, say PC makers [India Times]
>> `----
>>
>> Bonus points if you can find the phrase "Vista Is Not a Seller. You
>> Suck". Clue ... look at the top line, i.e. the headline. Found it yet?
>> Still need help, or do you think you can manage the rest by yourself?
>>

> I suppose we should start paying the shill kids for doing our job for us
> -- making MS look bad.
>
> It's interesting that without their extremely weak arguments, MS wouls
> actually appear in a better light. Funny how it all works when some
> people back the scumbags. They can only try to lie pursuasively.

Larry is a former Microsoft employee. Nobody should take him seriously,
esepcially in a _Linux forum_.

--
                ~~ With kind regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "World ends in five minutes - please log out"
Tasks:  95 total,   2 running,  92 sleeping,   0 stopped,   1 zombie