Re: Ethical problems for Larry Qualig, proven liar.

In article <pan.2007.04.15.11.04.19.546310@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
vallon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx says...
> On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 11:44:19 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
> > Larry is a former Microsoft employee. Nobody should take him seriously,
> > esepcially in a _Linux forum_.
>
> What has that got to do with anything? He wasn't even employed
> there very long, if I recall what he said about it correctly. And he's a
> Linux user. He might well be an arsehole as well - he's certainly behaved
> like one lately - but if that disqualified people there's be practically
> no one here.

No, Leering Quaglug's complete lack of judgement and his MS history go
well together and say alot about him, and are pointed out with great
validity.

Having been an MS employee is something one must recover from short and
simple.

With me and alot of people I know it's a bad reputation to have -- ex MS.
It's like recovering from a disease. Or perhaps it's like having a
criminal record. If one works for the mob, then one is a mobster. Truth
is harsh.

I'm afraid there are plenty of people who have never worked for MS. I
don't however know the exact tally for this newsgroup, but including
lurkers, I'll bet there are a vast lot who wisely avoided MS as
a scummy oppressive dictator, I mean employer.

Leery is an asshole, and he used to work for MS. What's more to be said?