Re: Ethical problems for Larry Qualig, proven liar.

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 06:16:52 -0700, flyer wrote:

> In article <pan.2007.04.15.11.04.19.546310@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> vallon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx says...
>> On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 11:44:19 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>> > Larry is a former Microsoft employee. Nobody should take him seriously,
>> > esepcially in a _Linux forum_.
>>
>> What has that got to do with anything? He wasn't even employed
>> there very long, if I recall what he said about it correctly. And he's a
>> Linux user. He might well be an arsehole as well - he's certainly behaved
>> like one lately - but if that disqualified people there's be practically
>> no one here.
>
> No, Leering Quaglug's complete lack of judgement and his MS history go
> well together and say alot about him, and are pointed out with great
> validity.

Cobblers. What MS history? He worked for them, once, for a while. Big deal.

> Having been an MS employee is something one must recover from short and
> simple.

Oh come off it. Grow up.

> With me and alot of people I know it's a bad reputation to have -- ex MS.
> It's like recovering from a disease. Or perhaps it's like having a
> criminal record. If one works for the mob, then one is a mobster. Truth
> is harsh.

You're an idiot. This 'MS is the Mafia' crap is utterly stupid.

> I'm afraid there are plenty of people who have never worked for MS. I
> don't however know the exact tally for this newsgroup, but including
> lurkers, I'll bet there are a vast lot who wisely avoided MS as
> a scummy oppressive dictator, I mean employer.
>
> Leery is an asshole, and he used to work for MS. What's more to be said?

His name is Larry, and so what if he worked for MS? I don't care. He no
longer works there.

--
Kier