Re: Ethical problems for Larry Qualig, proven liar.

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 09:01:19 -0700, flyer wrote:

> In article <pan.2007.04.15.13.45.03.63164@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> vallon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx says...
>> On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 06:16:52 -0700, flyer wrote:
>>
>> > In article <pan.2007.04.15.11.04.19.546310@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>> > vallon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx says...

>> > No, Leering Quaglug's complete lack of judgement and his MS history go
>> > well together and say alot about him, and are pointed out with great
>> > validity.
>>
>> Cobblers. What MS history? He worked for them, once, for a while. Big deal.
>
> Yeah, someone stole funds (other's code), once, for a while, big deal.
> Duh.
>
> MS is a criminal pyramid scheme organization.

No, it's a very successful business. Whether you or anyone else thinks
they got to that in the right way, it's a fact.

>> > Having been an MS employee is something one must recover from short
>> > and simple.
>>
>> Oh come off it. Grow up.
>
> You'll need to expand your zero argument here a bit.

You'll need to make some sense.

>> > With me and alot of people I know it's a bad reputation to have -- ex
>> > MS. It's like recovering from a disease. Or perhaps it's like having
>> > a criminal record. If one works for the mob, then one is a mobster.
>> > Truth is harsh.
>>
>> You're an idiot. This 'MS is the Mafia' crap is utterly stupid.
>
> And you are a purple cheese ball.

I am? That's news to me. I thought I was a human being.

> Could you highlight (means to call attention to) the word sequence above
> where I said that.

That's what you implied.

> You need to buy a dictionary and look up analogy. Starts with A N A L.
>
> But you're right, MS is WORSE than the mob. The mob maintains no scummy,
> snake-like false pretense while screwing people.

Don't be an idiot.

>> > I'm afraid there are plenty of people who have never worked for MS. I
>> > don't however know the exact tally for this newsgroup, but including
>> > lurkers, I'll bet there are a vast lot who wisely avoided MS as a
>> > scummy oppressive dictator, I mean employer.
>> >
>> > Leery is an asshole, and he used to work for MS. What's more to be
>> > said?
>>
>> His name is Larry, and so what if he worked for MS? I don't care. He no
>> longer works there.
>
> Well I DO care.

That's fine for you.

> He deserves a strange alteration of his name because he is quite
> strangely attempting to negatively alter the warm acceptance of Linux, a
> solution we all dearly need to, for just one thing, likely save the
> internet, and other items, from MS vast hole infested garbage.

Oh don't talk bollocks. You're as bad as 7.

--
Kier