Re: Ethical problems for Homer, proven idiot.

On Apr 14, 12:17 pm, "[H]omer" <s...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Verily I say unto thee, that flyer spake thusly:
>
> > In article <1176513089.992538.102...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> > lqua...@xxxxxxxxx says...
> >> Since you quoted this statement, do show exactly where it appears in
> >> the article that you supposedly "quoted" it from.
>
> Try looking at the Gizmodo article headline, fuckwit.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/ynq62q(Google cache)

So you admit that the link Roy provided was bogus and doesn't work.
Good.

Here's some news for you Homer, it's not my job to scour the net and
find these articles. If someone quotes something and provides a link,
the link ought to work. I'm not going to Google the net to find these
articles.

> Here, I'll quote the full article for you, since you obviously didn't
> bother reading it the first time:

That's the point you dim bulb. There was nothing to read the first
time. He provided a broken link to an article that no longer exists.

> The Trolls just get stupider and more ineffective every day.
You're living proof of this.

> Laurence 'Msg ID' Quail-Egg has now proved himself truly worthy of
> joining such luminaries as Hardon Quirk and DooFuS on the idiot
> shitlist. Can they get any stupider, I wonder?

It's "Lawrence" and not "Laurence" you moron. At least learn to spell
correctly before calling someone else an idiot.