[News] Next Ubuntu GNU/Linux Will Be Called "Gutsy Bibbon", Bug Reports Automated

Introducing the Gutsy Gibbon

,----[ Quote ]
| Folks, allow me to introduce the Gutsy Gibbon, who will be succeeding
| the Feisty Fawn as the focus of our development love in a few short
| weeks, for release in October 2007.
`----

https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-devel-announce/2007-April/000276.html

Also today:

Ubuntu's new Linux sports debugging tool

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://news.com.com/2100-7344_3-6175365.html