Re: Ballmer does a factoid.SHUFFLE © ..

__/ [ Doug Mentohl ] on Monday 30 April 2007 18:29 \__

http://www.usatoday.com/money/companies/management/2007-04-29-ballmer-ceo-forum-usat_N.htm

> factoid.SHUFFLE: pretending to not understand the question,
> misunderstand the meaning of words and answering the question that
> wasn't asked.
>
> See also FunkenSHUFFLE

At least he gives /some/ answer, pretending to have understood /some/
question.

http://tinyurl.com/yoocvg

Gates deposition videos

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://wincent.com/a/about/wincent/weblog/archives/2007/02/gates_depositio.php

--
                ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "In hell, treason is the work of angels"
Mem:    514480k total,   466036k used,    48444k free,    22488k buffers