Re: Chips Sales Confirm That Vista Means Nothing (Figures Been Made Up/'Massaged')

  • Subject: Re: Chips Sales Confirm That Vista Means Nothing (Figures Been Made Up/'Massaged')
  • From: OLDDINO <Vince.Porch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 30 Apr 2007 09:50:01 -0700
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
On Apr 30, 10:10 am, Larry Qualig <lqua...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Apr 30, 12:02 pm, OLDDINO <Vince.Po...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > > So in your mind official documents that are filed with the SEC and
> > > independently audited by Deloitte & Touche is the same thing as the
> > > wind blowing over your garbage cans.
>
> > RIGHT nobody ever lies to the SEC.
>
> No but 99.9% of publically traded companies do not lie to the SEC. If
> one were to apply your "reasoning" because 0.2% of the population are
> pedaphiles that makes you a pedaphile too. So OLDDINO... are you a
> pedaphile? Why you must be because someone somewhere is a pedaphile so
> that makes you one too.

Why don't you prove that they are not in that .01% ?? And don't bring
your hobbies into this. If you want to look at that stuff I feel
really sorry for the victims of your habit! It's discusting and in
very poor taste to be used in a tech form. But that's been you all
along right Larry. It's only offensive if someone is saying it to you!
But you're allowed to imply anything you want. Are you still tired of
rude people telling you to shut your pie hole? I bet if would not
happen so much if you did not spend your time trolling
here!

> > Larry why don't you explain why you
> > are here. Is it to save the world from Linux? Or just shill for M.S?
> > Either way you are a LOOSER!
> > You don't have the balls to post under your real name,
> > so whatever you say is not relevant.

Answer the question and don't run and hide.

> Quite a statement from some loser who hides behind a moniker like
> "OLDDINO" - Is that your real name... OLDDINO. If so then your parents
> were bigger idiots than you for giving you such a stupid name.

If you look I post under my own name. And it's not OLDDINO stupid!

> So my name is orders of magnitude "more real" than your stupid OLDDINO
> alias. If you're too damn stupid to see this obvious fact then your
> simply an idiot.

I don;t care about MORE real, it's either your real name under LARRY
or it's not! So you are still a troll and a coward!

> > You are a troll and a coward. And you know full well you are a troll
> > and a coward and yet you still persist. I call that stupid! AND ILL-
> > relevant!

> Yet I'm smart enough not to call myself "OLDDINO" and then accuse
> other people of not posting with their real name. So if I'm stupid
> then by comparison you are dumber than a bag of rocks.

The difference between you and a bag of rocks in the BAG!
Weak Larry very very weak!

> > > Why is this not surprising?
>
> > I'm  surprised that pea brain of yours can generate enough power to
> > move your stumpy little fingers around a keyboard!

> > > Is it because dopes like you snort it?
>
> > WRONG OH BOZO! It's a waste to snort it! But I no longer dabble, so
> > what's your excuse? Oh I know,  Linux made you in to the dipstick you
> > are!
>
> Well both of your brain-cells are still damaged from when you did
> "dabble" so I'd see a doc if I were you.- Hide quoted text -

I already have but lets make on thing clear. I at least work in this
business still. I have for many years. And it's we old guys that are
still showing the way. And you are still dumb enough to shill for the
LOOSER in this whole deal. You and DuFus are both wit's you each have
half!  So expalin why you are here and how a troll can be relavant?

And last I take people making comments about my family to be base and
offensive. So you seem to feel my parents were dumb? Let's just hope
you have the opportunity to express that right too me! I'd really like
that looser. Or should I say coward!   So if you got any more to say
do it under you real name. Or are you just going to spam my e-mail
again? PUNK!