Re: [News] Faultline/The Register Says Steve Ballmer Failed, and He Should Leave the Company (Or Get the Boot)

BearItAll <spam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> did eloquently scribble:
> spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>> BearItAll <spam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> did eloquently scribble:
>>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>>> Thankyou for the job of MS Chief, can I have a yaught
>>
>> ouch, that's a bad spelling.
>> almost painful to see.
>> :)
>>
>> yacht
>>

> Sorry, since early childhood I always had blind spots when it comes to two
> areas of english.

> 1. Problems with the letter U, I put it in where it shouldn't be and leave
> it out when it's needed. I was told once that it was because of the way I
> speak, though we were in a bar at the time and had had a few pints.

> 2. They, there, thier. I've had it explained to me a million times and know
> what each of them means, but when I'm typing the correct one looks wrong
> and a wrong one looks right. So I type in the wrong one. It may be
> incorrect but it looks so much nicer.

Discipline, man, self discipline.
Put your aesthetic concerns to one side.
:)
Cos they don't look nicer to most of us.
:)
"they're" is especially easy to remember, it has an apostrophe meaning it's 2
words compressed together.
|   spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   | "Are you pondering what I'm pondering Pinky?"   |
|Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)|                                                 |
|            in            | "I think so brain, but this time, you control   |
|     Computer Science     |  the Encounter suit, and I'll do the voice..."  |