[News] New Version of Wine and PLD Linux Released; Europe Criminalises P2P?

Release 0.9.36 of Wine, a free implementation of Windows on Unix.

,----[ Quote ]
| What's new in this release:
|   - Midi support in the CoreAudio driver.
|   - Mixer support in the Alsa driver.
|   - A lot of MSI fixes.
|   - Implementation for most D3DRM functions.
|   - The usual assortment of Direct3D fixes.
|   - Lots of bug fixes.
`----

http://www.winehq.org/?announce=0.9.36

25 April 2007 PLD/Linux 2.0 (Ac) CD/DVD images

,----[ Quote ]
| Few days later than expected, but they're available! PLD 2.0 (Ac) CD
| and DVD images have been uploaded to our master ftp server and they
| should appear on mirror sites in two or three days. For more
| information about images please check PLD Ac page.
`----

http://pld-linux.org/

The European Parliament approves new, stricter anti-piracy directive

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.nordichardware.com/news,6197.html