Re: Komkast Kwality Kable Komputer Konnektion

__/ [ Linonut ] on Saturday 28 April 2007 00:45 \__

http://home.comcast.net/~linonut/resources/screenshots/komkast-kwality.jpg

>    Our cable got very fuzzy, and the modem stop synching, rendering the
>    internet inaccessible. One dude came about two hours late for our
>    appointment, futzed around in the dark, and said that our box was the
>    "amplifier for the neighborhood", and it was set "too high", and he
>    actually mumbled something about a "solenoid"! So two vans come over
>    the next afternoon, and they get the cable working, looking better
>    than ever. The next day, it goes out again, while we are looking at
>    the TV. I go out, and find the accompanying rat's nest. I finally
>    take the line off the wall, to relieve tension on the cables, and
>    then I see that the ground wire is not really even attached. I've
>    fixed it for now, but Comcast is toast.
>
> Idiots.

For a moment I thought they had ditched GNOME and moved to KDE. Kan't imagine
why...

--
                ~~ With kind regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Code built upon another's is less prone to bugs
Swap:  1036184k total,   519716k used,   516468k free,    25812k cached