Re: News from Wall Street Not As Encouraging as MSFT Should Hope For

  • Subject: Re: News from Wall Street Not As Encouraging as MSFT Should Hope For
  • From: Larry Qualig <lqualig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 26 Apr 2007 16:12:47 -0700
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
On Apr 26, 6:24 pm, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> [As an article stated last week, there's a 'make up appearance' stunt]
>
> Microsoft Must Show Might
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Back in the day, Microsoft was a master at the delicate art of
> | beat-and-raise -- surpassing the Street's forecasts by a
> | substantial margin and raising guidance for the coming quarter.
> | For a while, though, it had lost its magic touch, reporting in-line
> | or even disappointing earnings numbers.
> `----
>
> http://www.thestreet.com/_yahoo/smallbusinesstech/smallbusinesstech/1...

Oh look. The dorm-room idiot who has never owned a single share of
stock in his life suddenly things that he knows more about earnings
reports than professinals who do this for a living on Wall Street and
in financial centers around the world.

I guess that the FACT that Microsoft continues to do well is too much
for him to fathom in his bizzarro anti-reality COLA universe.