[News] Microsoft Watch Borrows [H]omer's "Windows Me II" Tagline

Windows Me II?

,----[ Quote ]
| ...I'll say this: Over dinner last year, I told
| several Microsoft user interface designers that there were only two
| versions of Windows I liked less the more I used them: Me and Vista.
| They were mortally offended, methinks, but that remains my
| experience still.
`----

http://www.microsoft-watch.com/content/vista/windows_me_ii.html?kc=MWRSS02129TX1K0000535

Related:

Giving Vista the Boot - Back to Ubuntu Linux

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://blog.clickonline.org.au/2007/04/24/giving-vista-the-boot-back-to-ubuntu-linux/