Re: kill GeoView ..

__/ [ Doug Mentohl ] on Tuesday 24 April 2007 18:59 \__

>  > From: richardf Thu Jul 12 17:54:59 1990
> To: markche
> Cc: joachimk; russw
> Subject: GeoView
>
> Date: Thu Jul 12 17:51:43 1990
>
> We need data on this product ASAP, it is about to scoop Works on a major
> deal
>
> in going throught the mass merch channel this fall if we do not kill it
> have we gotten a copy of it and done any evaluation ? Who owns checking
> this product out > anyone in you guys group ?

> http://edge-op.org/iowa/www.iowaconsumercase.org/011607/5000/PX05138.pdf

So Microsoft has been knifing the baby since its earlier days. No surprise
there. The classic characteristic of monopoly abuse and something that
resembles that fascism/totality which Microsoft had evolved into.

--
                ~~ With kind regards

Microsoft: a device for converting public ignorance into cash
  1:05am  up 10 days  0:33,  5 users,  load average: 1.87, 1.56, 1.41