Re: [News] Microsoft Goes on a Slow Boat to China

__/ [ flyer ] on Monday 23 April 2007 08:20 \__

> In article <11448849.fIIqGgb8Nf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx says...
>> Bill Gates: The next great success will come from Asia
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | According to him, Microsoft established its first research center
>> | in Asia about 10 years ago and currently is spending 60 percent
>> | of its research and development budget in Asia.
>> `----
>
> Well leave it to the Redmond Worm to appeal to a suppressive dictatorship
> for business.
>
> They'll probably allow him to threaten torture to cough up for windows.
>
> Bill doesn't know how to pay for competent coding. Witness the BGRJF, the
> Bill Gates Redmond Joke Factory.

Let alone can he code well, but that's another story...

'Unfortunately, Bill Gates is not a wizard. Even worse, he is a bad
programmer. When Martin Eller, a Microsoft programmer, found an error in the
flood fill routine of the MS-Basic interpreter, he exclaimed "Which moron
wrote this brainless sh*t?" only to find out it was Gates himself who wrote
the "brainless sh*t". I think it is safe to say that Bill Gates is hardly
the technical wizard he would so much like to be.'

 http://thebeez.vnunetblogs.com/the_beez_speaks/2006/09/hasta_la_vista_.html

http://today.reuters.com/news/articlenews.aspx?type=technologyNews&storyID=2006-11-07T174625Z_01_L07799513_RTRUKOC_0_US-MICROSOFT-TALENT.xml&WTmodLoc=Home-C5-technologyNews-2

http://www.consumerist.com/consumer/microsoft/microsoft-sending-all-xp-and-vista-tech-support-calls-to-india-245048.php

http://news.com.com/2061-10796_3-6163930.html?part=rss&tag=2547-1_3-0-20&subj=news

--
                ~~ With kind regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "No, I didn't buy that from eBay"
         run-level 5  Apr 14 23:12                   last=S