[News] Ubuntu GNU/Linux Gets Many Rave Reviews

Ubuntu Feisty Fawn 7.04 [on a Toshiba Satellite A100-159]

,----[ Quote ]
| I think this new distro is the best yet. I would have liked to have
| new artwork but I guess we all have to wait until the next distro for
| that.  For me the level of apps and hardware working out of the box
| is fine. I like a little tweaking. I run my system without Microsoft
| for about 6 months now and if I was a little homesick in the
| beginning that feeling has faded away completely now. I can start
| a ritual fire with my windows cd's this evening!!!
`----

http://www.hieronymusonline.nl/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2&Itemid=1

Review of Ubuntu Feisty Fawn 7.04 - final release

,----[ Quote ]
| While Ubuntu isn't my favourite distro around at the moment it's
| difficult not to respect the amount of thought and hard work that
| goes into it. It's also not hard to see why it has such a
| supportive and thriving community behind it.
`----

http://www.seopher.com/articles/review_of_ubuntu_feisty_fawn_7_04__final_release

I Vote For Ubuntu On Dell

,----[ Quote ]