[News] Marvell Plays Nice(r) with Linux, OpenBSD Takes on XBox

Marvell Announces Support for UMPC Platform

,----[ Quote ]
| Marvell, the leader in storage, communications and consumer
| silicon solutions, today announced that the Company's industry
| leading WLAN products fully support the Intel Ultra Mobile
| PC (UMPC) initiative.
`----

http://www.huliq.com/19308/marvell-announces-support-for-umpc-platform

Marvell joined the Linux Foundation earlier this month, but its firmware in
the OLPC unit angered Theo de Raadt from OpenBSD. Here's a nice new OpenBSD
project:

OpenBSD Port for Xbox1 in Progress

,----[ Quote ]
`----